Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 7 Squats - 2/1/15

Today the plan was to work doubles up to my opener.  The weight felt really good and light from the first set of 155 which honestly is unusual.  I had to work for a few hours after training so I wanted to get these squats in so I could work and be done and home at a reasonable hour.  This is how things went:
155x5
265x3
355x2
Briefs
465x2
Suit
605x2
715x2
At this point I was about to pee all over myself and really didn't want to do that...  All of the squats felt really light and effortless so I just called it there, 715 will be approximately my last warm up.
I did three quick sets of reverse hypers and hit the road for work.  Got home in plenty of time to not watch the super bowl, we turned it on for a few minutes because Mindy had an assignment for school to pick two commercials, one that she liked and one that she didn't.  It wasn't hard to pick the ones that sucked...  And that was one of the least entertaining football games I've ever watched, well ten minutes of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment