Thursday, February 5, 2015

Week 7 Benching - Meet Change...

I've been trying to break this red Overkill in, The Red Whore, for several weeks.  I made it to about a 1/2" off my chest Monday but then I couldn't get the weight turned around and locked out.  This has been very frustrating but it is slowly getting closer and closer.  I had been planning on doing a meet on February 28th but it has sold out...  So, I am going to do a meet on March 21st.  That gives me five more weeks and more time to learn this shirt.  I am just going to deload this week, we are at RUM anyway, then repeat the last four weeks of my prep on the squat and somewhat on the bench.  My deadlift has been stagnant so I am going to tweak a few things and see if it makes a difference.  Here is video of the last touch attempt with 645:

No comments:

Post a Comment